Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A European Tour?

So maybe not quite a european tour, only visited a couple of cities in europe:

London
It's really odd visitng London now having lived there for so long! I have to say I prefer being a tourist especially during this recession and economic downturn! so depressing! Anyhow, it was nice to do all the things one used to do: shopping, running in the park, eating out, riding and more shopping!

I did do something different which was Tea at the Ritz! It was fantastic! highly recommended! I absolutely loved all the goodies, especially the scones, jam and clotted cream hmmm! Needless to say, I was stuffed afterwards! So now I've done Claridges, Ritz so next destination will be the Dorchester!

Paris
Paris! J'aime a Paris!! This was a great trip! It was so different from my normal visits. Stayed in the Montparnasse area but hung out in St. Germain des Pres, which I absolutlely adore! It is such a fab area, very trendy! Did evreything there, lunch, shopping, coffee, cinema, dinner, drinks etc. I liked the odeon area too.

Cannes
The beautiful city of cannes! Still amazing! Havent been here since 2002 I think! I can't believe it! Where as the time gone??!? I was here for the content marche in the palais des festival, which was huge (apparently smaller this year b
ecause of the global crisis but didnt seem like it!). Stayed at the Carlton Intercontinetal -also very nice! And attended the HiTV party on Mandola Beach with Asa and Dj Humility! Great fun!




No comments: