Saturday, October 27, 2007

Road Trip to Old Trafford!


There's only One United!!

So why didn't I go to Dublin when I was in Belfast??? That's because I got last minute tickets to watch Man United in Old Trafford!!! I couldn't pass off the offer! I had to go! I had to be there! So I got to the airport at 5am so I could be on stand-by for the first flight out of Belfast to LHR. Thankfully everything worked out.

It was a road trip from London to Manchester. Old trafford was amazing! My first time ever in Manchester and Old Trafford!!! (well i did go through Manchester train station on my way to Leeds once, does that count??) I even bought some t-shirts from the shop! (cheesy I know! :-) And it was a great match! Man U vs Middlesborough, 4-1, what a match! what a result! unforgettable experience! Can't wait to go again!



(thanks Yomi!)

No comments: